THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
We decode your DNA to advise your doctor on how to optimally manage your health.*
New Amsterdam Genomics is powerful insightful life-changing
We predict that by 2020, 20% of Americans will know their DNA. DNA sequencing will transform how people stay healthy. People will not have to react to symptoms; they will proactively prevent problems their DNA predisposes them to. N.A.G. has created the world's premier DNA test to bring this vision of "precision medicine" to life. Read on to learn how N.A.G. may benefit you.
Whole Exome DNA Analysis
N.A.G. uses a technology called whole exome sequencing, which covers all 22,000 genes of the body. By contrast, other tests look at DNA in just a few individual places or look at a just few genes. N.A.G.'s approach provides a much broader view and can reveal vastly more findings.
What Can I Learn From This Test?
Earlier DNA tests generally only produced medical findings with small effect sizes (e.g. a 5% increased risk of something or a 10% decreased risk of something). We argue that these small findings are not very useful, because they probably would not change how you and your doctor manage your health. N.A.G., by contrast, routinely finds medical issues that people are multiple times higher risk for. The reason we can do this is that we scan and determine the impact of so many more mutations.
We are your partner in health. So if you or your doctor have specific areas of interest, we are happy to field custom requests to answer how your genome may relate.
We report on everything from significant medical findings to diet and exercise recommendations to ancestry. We report anything we can find about your DNA, so long as there is a peer-reviewed, published paper to back it up. There are currently more than 200,000 health-related findings in our database, and that number grows every day.
Advanced Computer Analysis
N.A.G. was founded on the premise that analyzing billions of DNA measurements, as is done in large scale genomics, requires elite computer programming to be done right. We have some of the best programmers in the world, and their superior algorithms will be applied to analyze your DNA.
Recommended by the Best
We are honored that some of the best doctors in the country have endorsed us:
New Amsterdam Genomics exome sequencing is the beginning of the future standard in which patients will have a genetic blueprint to help guide them and their physicians in day to day choices as well as customized plans for the prevention of illness.
Patients are empowered to become more engaged in their health and their future when they have the level of information that is available through genomic testing with NAG.
This is one of the best preventive and discovery tools I have at my disposal today.
It's easy to get sequenced by New Amsterdam Genomics.
- Enter your contact information in the box below.
- Ask your doctor about our test. We can send you materials to show your doctor. Don't have a doctor? No problem. We will connect you with a great one in our network.
- We send a kit to your home with all the materials you need. Collect your saliva, and ship the kit back to us.
- DNA is extracted from your specimen, and the sequence (a list of A's, C's, G's, and T's) is determined over the entire protein coding region of your genome. N.A.G. runs sophisticated algorithms on your data to uncover meaning and impact.
- N.A.G. delivers to your doctor a report explaining your unique genomic findings. You receive access to an online portal enabling you to investigate your results at every level of detail. With your genome decoded, your doctor and you can devise ways to optimize your health.
I Want To Know My DNA!
Enter your information to get started.
For questions, see our F.A.Q. or .