New Amsterdam Genomics is powerful insightful life-changing
We have created the world's first AI platform to help you and your doctor optimize your health, based on your DNA and other characteristics. For the first time, our users do not merely have to react to symptoms they might have; they can proactively address the problems our algorithms predict are most likely for them.
Personal Health AI Platform
N.A.G. starts by decoding your DNA using a new technology called whole exome sequencing, which examines all 22,000 genes of the body. By contrast, traditional DNA tests look at DNA in just a few individual places or in just a few genes. N.A.G. provides a much broader view and can reveal vastly more findings.
N.A.G. then uses natural language processing to ingest every available published paper in medical science and determine which results are most applicable for your health. AI prioritizes your findings and matches them with actions your doctor can recommend to optimize your health.
What Can I Learn from My Results?
Areas of Interest
Traditional DNA tests generally only produced medical findings with small effect sizes (e.g. a 5% increased risk of something or a 10% decreased risk of something). We argue that these small findings are not very useful, because they probably would not change how you and your doctor manage your health. N.A.G., by contrast, routinely finds medical issues that people are multiple times higher risk for. The reason we can do this is that we scan and determine the impact of so many more mutations.
We are your partner in health. So if you or your doctor have specific areas of interest, we are happy to field special requests to answer how your genome may relate.
We report on everything from significant medical findings to diet and exercise recommendations to ancestry. We report anything we can find about your DNA, so long as there is a peer-reviewed, published paper to back it up. There are currently more than 200,000 health-related findings in our database, and that number grows every day.
Advanced Computer Analysis
N.A.G. was founded on the premise that analyzing billions of DNA measurements and hundreds of thousands of research papers requires elite computer programming to be done right. We have some of the best programmers in the world, and their superior algorithms will be applied to analyze your DNA. Click here to learn more about our technology.
Recommended by the Best
We are honored that some of the best doctors in the country have endorsed us. In total, more than 500 doctors offer N.A.G. for their patients.
New Amsterdam Genomics exome sequencing is the beginning of the future standard in which patients will have a genetic blueprint to help guide them and their physicians in day to day choices as well as customized plans for the prevention of illness.
Patients are empowered to become more engaged in their health and their future when they have the level of information that is available through genomic testing with NAG.
This is one of the best preventive and discovery tools I have at my disposal today.
Here's how to join the New Amsterdam Genomics program.
- Enter your contact information in the box below.
- Ask your doctor about our test. We can send you materials to show your doctor. Don't have a doctor? No problem. We will connect you with a great one in our network.
- We send a kit to your home with all the materials you need. Collect your saliva, and ship the kit back to us.
- DNA is extracted from your specimen, and the sequence (a list of A's, C's, G's, and T's) is determined over the entire protein coding region of your genome. N.A.G. runs sophisticated algorithms on your data to uncover meaning and impact.
- N.A.G. delivers to your doctor a report explaining your unique findings. You receive access to an online portal enabling you to investigate your results at every level of detail. Your doctor and you can now devise ways to optimize your health.
I Want to Reach My Health Potential!
Enter your contact information to get started.