GET SEQUENCED TODAY!
Discovering what's in your DNA can unlock new opportunities to improve and optimize your health. Start today!
I Want to Reach My Health Potential!
Enter your contact information to get started.
New Amsterdam Genomics is powerful insightful life-changing
We predict that by 2020, 20% of Americans will know their DNA. DNA sequencing will transform how people stay healthy. People will not have to react to symptoms; they will proactively prevent problems their DNA predisposes them to.
N.A.G. brings this "precision medicine" to life. We have created the world's premier DNA test, scanning all 22,000 genes of your DNA and cross-referencing them with more than 200,000 health-related findings. Whether you are healthy or sick, our test can potentially teach you valuable things about your health.
What Can I Learn from My Results?
Areas of Interest
The N.A.G. Difference
Whole Exome Sequencing
We analyze all 22,000 of your genes. Older tests, such as 23andMe, did what is called genotyping, which is looking at your DNA in just a few discrete places. Our approach provides a much broader view of your genome, and can even reveal rare mutations you may have.
Earlier DNA tests generally only produced medical findings with small effect sizes (e.g. a 5% increased risk of something or a 10% decreased risk of something). We argue that these small findings are not very useful, because they probably would not change how you and your doctor manage your health. N.A.G., by contrast, routinely finds medical issues that people are multiple times higher risk for. The reason is that we are able to measure and make sense of very rare mutations.
Advanced Computer Analysis
N.A.G. was founded on the premise that analyzing billions of DNA measurements, as is done in large scale genomics, requires elite computer programming to be done right. We have some of the best programmers in the world, and they have created superior algorithms to analyze your DNA.
We report on everything from significant medical findings to diet and exercise recommendations to ancestry. We report anything we can find about your DNA, so long as there is a peer-reviewed, published paper to back it up.
Recommended by the Best
We are honored that some of the best doctors in the country have endorsed us. In total, more than 500 doctors offer N.A.G. for their patients.
New Amsterdam Genomics exome sequencing is the beginning of the future standard in which patients will have a genetic blueprint to help guide them and their physicians in day to day choices as well as customized plans for the prevention of illness.
Patients are empowered to become more engaged in their health and their future when they have the level of information that is available through genomic testing with NAG.
This is one of the best preventive and discovery tools I have at my disposal today.
Here's how to join the New Amsterdam Genomics program.
- Enter your contact information in the box below.
- Ask your doctor about our test. We can send you materials to show your doctor. Don't have a doctor? No problem. We will connect you with a great one in our network.
- We send a kit to your home with all the materials you need. Collect your saliva, and ship the kit back to us.
- DNA is extracted from your specimen, and the sequence (a list of A's, C's, G's, and T's) is determined over the entire protein coding region of your genome. N.A.G. runs sophisticated algorithms on your data to uncover meaning and impact.
- N.A.G. delivers to your doctor a report explaining your unique findings. You receive access to an online portal enabling you to investigate your results at every level of detail. Your doctor and you can now devise ways to optimize your health.
Don't forget to sign up!